Join us at The White Pines Place!
- We can be flexible with student ages! Please contact us for more information.
- We also offer payment plans for families in need of a payment schedule. Just reach out!
- To audit a class, you may take the first class for free, then tuition is due in full by the second class if the student wishes to continue. Please email Dani Bryant Director of Education (firstname.lastname@example.org). if you would like to audit the first class for any of our fall classes.
All classes meet at the White Pines Place, 7908 High School Road, Elkins Park, 19027
- across from Creekside Co-op
- a stone's throw from the Elkins Park train station
- across the street from the #28 bus stop.